Wednesday 16 May 2012

a collection of pages


Hi

I have been a bit slack in the uploading department lately so here is three LO's for you to look at.  The first LO is of my son after we had decorated his bedroom.  He loves animals so he loved his bedspread with animals all over it.  These photos are special because they show a part of his personality!! I have a thing for banners at the moments so I was happy to included this mini banner one from Little Yellow Bike.  

The second LO is from a trip to Luna Park a few years ago.  I love the bright colours of Luna Park so it was appropriate to use bright paper for this LO.  I always find double LO's difficult, so I hope you like this one!!

The third LO is of my daughters 2nd birthday.  I am also going through a paper flowerette stage which I have handmade by folding a strip of paper backwards and forwards and then gluing it together to make a flower. You can attach many different things to make the centre, buttons circle paper etc.  it is a nice way to complement any LO!!

Happy scrapping,
Nadine















No comments:

Post a Comment